This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“Le Nouveau chef”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document so some of the language is necessarily “legalese” but we have tried to make it as readable as possible.
The Affiliate Program Agreement applies to your participation in our Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”). These terms are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Affiliate Program unless you agree to them.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If we update or replace the terms we or the Affiliate Tool will let you know via electronic means, which may include an in-app notification or by email. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe below.
- “Le Nouveau chef Affiliate” means a company owned, operated or controlled by Le Nouveau chef.
- “Affiliate Program” means our affiliate program as described in this Agreement hosted by Influence.
- “Affiliate Lead” means a customer prospect who clicks on the Affiliate Link that we have made available to you via the Affiliate Tool.
- “Affiliate Link” means the unique tracking link you place on your site or promote through other channels.
- “Affiliate Policies” means the policies applicable to affiliates which we may make available to you from time to time.
- “Affiliate Tool” means the tool that we make available to you upon your acceptance into the Affiliate Program and for you to use in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
- "Agreement" means this Affiliate Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to in here.
- “Commission” means an amount described in the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies) for each Customer Transaction.
- “Customer” means the authorized actual user of the Le Nouveau chef Products who has purchased or signed up for the Le Nouveau chef products after being an Affiliate Lead.
- “Customer Transactions” means those transactions by Affiliate Leads that are eligible for Commission pursuant to the ‘Customer Transactions’ section of this Agreement. Customer Transactions may include customer purchases or customer signups, as further described in the Affiliate Tool.
- "Customer Data" means all information that Customer submits or collects via the Le Nouveau chef Products and all materials that Customer provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display through the Le Nouveau chef Products.
- "Le Nouveau chef Content" means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into our services.
- “Le Nouveau chef Products” means both the Subscription Service and Other Products.
- “Program Policies Page” means the landing page: [insert your policies page link here] where we will provide all the up-to-date guidelines and policies for the Affiliate Program.
- “Other Products” means those products and services that we offer, which are not included in the Subscription Service (as detailed below); and, for the purposes of this Agreement, Other Products include all of our marketing software, legacy sales and marketing products, and any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
- “Subscription Service” means our web-based sales software that is subscribed to, and developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via [insert your Subscription Service URL here] or another designated URL, and add-on products to our sales software. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Subscription Service does not include our legacy sales products, any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
- "We", "us", “our”, and “Le Nouveau chef” means Le Nouveau chef.
- “You” and “Affiliate” means the party, other than Le Nouveau chef, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Affiliate Program.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and products of third parties.
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, or not. Before we accept an application, we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We may require that you complete certain requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application. If we do not notify you that you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program within thirty (30) days from your application, your application is considered to be rejected.
If you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below. Further, you will need to complete any enrollment criteria set out in the Program Policies Page, if applicable. Failure to complete any enrollment criteria within thirty (30) days of your acceptance will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and you will no longer be able to participate in the Affiliate Program.
Your acceptance and participation in the Affiliate Program does not mean that you will be accepted into any of our Le Nouveau chef Partner Programs, including our Solutions Partner Program or our App Partner Program. In order to participate in these programs, you will need to apply in accordance with the relevant application procedure.
You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement at all times, including any applicable Program Policies.