When to get your chef clothing fixed by a tailor?
While many repairs can be done at home, there are times when it's best to seek professional help. For more complex repairments like changing a zipper or a detached hem band, we recommend visiting a skilled tailor. They have the expertise to handle these tasks effectively, preserving the craftsmanship of your garments.
Repairs a tailor can help you with
A tailor will of course advise you, but to give you some guidance, a tailor can possibly help you with the following repairs:
- a larger hole or tear in the clothing
- a clothing seam that is coming loose
- a hem band that needs to be repaired
- repairing or renewing a quality zipper
- repair or renewal of buttons
If a repair is needed within the warranty period, please contact Le Nouveau Chef customer service first.
In addition, clothing can be given an extra unique upgrade by hiring a Tailor. A Tailor isn’t only for repairs, they can also perform upgrades to your already premium products and create an even better customised fit. The following operations can be optional and requested to a Tailor, by you:
- Convert long sleeve products to short sleeves
- Extending the length of the product (body) with extra fabric
- Shorten or lengthen trouser legs
- Possible embroidery of logos and/or name
At Le Nouveau Chef, we believe in durable clothing. By investing in clothing repairs and relying on skilled tailors, you not only extend the life of your garments but also contribute to the preservation of traditional craftsmanship. Take the time to find a reputable tailor in your area who can provide quality service at a fair price. Don't throw away, recover and protect your favourite pieces.