Returns and exchanges
We are happy to help you return or exchange your order. This page explains how best to register your return with us. There is a separate procedure per country for registering a return or exchange. View the country from which you want to register a return.
◼️ Visit our Return Portal (Returns from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, France and Spain)
The approval period of products of Le Nouveau Chef is 14 days, starting on the day the goods have been delivered. During this term the goods may be examined and tried on, to judge whether or not the size is right, unless stated otherwise. If goods are delivered, please check if everything is in correct order and complete. In case anything is missing or defect please contact us immediately to discuss further action.
-The approval period of 14 days has not yet expired
- The goods have not be worn or washed
- The goods are returned in their original state and packaging
- The goods have not been amended or personalized (i.e. embroidery)
- The packing list (included in the package) has been filled in completely and correctly and send together with the goods to Le Nouveau Chef.
- Complete the packing slip completely. If you no longer have it, you can request a new one from our sales department.
- Create a return label via our returns portal. Enter your zip code and track and trace code (starting with JVGL or 0516). This can be found on the shipping label on the box or in the confirmation email you received from us.
- Print the return label and attach it to the box.
- Return the package free of charge within 14 days
The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria:
Is always free if the return is registered in our return portal:
France and Spain:
- Create a return label via our returns portal;
- Please include the tracking number you will find on the package or in the email sent by us;
- Then state the number of items to be returned and the reason for return;
- Place the return document in the package that you want to return to us;
- We will proceed with the refund corresponding to the returned items. It is currently not possible to exchange products. Please re-order if necessary.
Other countries (UK Included):
Items can be returned from other countries within 14 days after receipt of the goods. To speed up the process, we ask you to fill in the packing slip completely. Indicate the reason for the return and indicate whether you want to exchange the product for another product. If the latter is the case, we would like to hear against which product. The costs of return shipment are for your own account and will not be reimbursed by Le Nouveau Chef. Also state the bank details if you want to return a product / order.
Le Nouveau Chef t.a.v. Afdeling Retouren
De Droogmakerij 60,
1851 LX Heiloo,
Personalized items (embroidery/printing/adjustments to the model) can unfortunately not be returned/exchanged, unless there is a production failure. In addition, invoiced freight and handling costs will not be credited in the case of a partial return, as well as the extra costs incurred by a customer for returning goods. We reserve the right to make reasonable deductions from the refund amount due to loss of value if you have used or damaged the product or packaging (this includes removing labels or similar. The condition for returning goods is that goods are unused, undamaged and in exactly the same condition.
Questions? If you have any questions or concerns please visit our contact page.